Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Recharge Bible Studies are one piece of our discipleship strategy. Through them we offer Scriptural instruction, conversation and prayer. They take place the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Cornerstone Circles are the second piece of our discipleship strategy (together with the bi-monthly Recharge Bible Studies). Through them members of our church family will offer accountability, encouragement and friendship to each other as part of their continued discipleship in Christ.
To sign-up for a Circle use the link below.
If we are going to see the Lord's Kingdom advance in Northwest Detroit, the spiritual dead come to life, disciples made for Christ, and personal spiritual growth in our lives, PRAYER must be PARAMOUNT. As a church family, we have drifted from emphasizing prayer recently. We must reset and make prayer a much bigger priority in our church body. Prayer is non-negotiable if we desire to see The Lord move greatly in our church body and community.
Every Sunday, in the basement of our building at 10:30am. Please come and listen, pray and be prayed for.
We’re relaunching our Mission Three campaign and inviting each of you to join in:
- Who are three people (or families) that you have a unique opportunity to connect with during this time?
- How can you pray and connect with these people?
- Reach out and ask how you can be praying for them.
- Find unique and creative ways to check-in and bless each person God has laid on your heart.
- Share sermons, worship guides and/or devotionals directly or via social media.
- Let’s use the time that God has given us in our homes to pray and plan how we can consistently lift these people up to God.