Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
If we are going to see the Lord's Kingdom advance in Northwest Detroit, the spiritual dead come to life, disciples made for Christ, and personal spiritual growth in our lives, PRAYER must be PARAMOUNT. As a church family, we have drifted from emphasizing prayer recently. We must reset and make prayer a much bigger priority in our church body. Prayer is non-negotiable if we desire to see The Lord move greatly in our church body and community.
Every Sunday, in the basement of our building at 10:30am. Please come and listen, pray and be prayed for.
We’re relaunching our Mission Three campaign and inviting each of you to join in:
- Who are three people (or families) that you have a unique opportunity to connect with during this time?
- How can you pray and connect with these people?
- Reach out and ask how you can be praying for them.
- Find unique and creative ways to check-in and bless each person God has laid on your heart.
- Share sermons, worship guides and/or devotionals directly or via social media.
- Let’s use the time that God has given us in our homes to pray and plan how we can consistently lift these people up to God.